Kazz Forbes- Professional Photographer





Kazz Forbes explains his life as photographer & entrepenuer,

Kazz Forbes--
Photography, I think I got it from my parents, the late George and Sarah Forbes, even though it was just an after-church hobby of their's, they would always photograph the family.

Kazz Forbes- Inspired by the photographs captured of Peachie Tianvan, my foster mother, modeling couture gowns in New York,
I'm a self-taught photographer.

With photography, I've gained an appreciation for; mother nature, fashion and modeling, expression through art, and of course my skills in photography,art direction and graphic artistry.

In having diverse experience both behind and in front of cameras, it aid in giving me a unique perspective to my work. I've attended John Casablanca School of Acting and Modeling, which opened doors for me to model, but most importantly gave
me an understanding on the modeling industry, therefore I'm pro-active with my clients.

Since November 24th 2006, photography & business was "the good look" for me. Hitting the market with -"Flirting Images By:Kazz", my photo shoots are directed to be "Edgy, Sexy and Bold" and I'm shooting for corporate businesses and other respectable clients.

Kazz Forbes Resume--

Nikki Beach TCI, MTV UK, Skybase Aviation Flight Center, Leather n' Lace Boutique,
Massage Kama, Bipolar Productions Ca., Miss Earth Canada Pageant Organization,
Montreal Fashion/Mode & Design Festival 2008,
Turks & Caicos 1st Annual Arts & Crafts Exhibition, RTC (Radio Turks & Caicos),
VH1 Save The Music Foundation in conjunction with Alicia Schulman Jewels of NYC,
VBLAZIN Magazine (Pennsylvania, USA), The Turks & Caicos Free Press,
NuWoman Magazine (Bahamas), Calypso in conjunction with Alicia Schulman Jewels of NYC,
Turks & Caicos Friends of the Arts Foundation, Pirates of the Turks & Caicos Panto Production,
Lifestyles Resort (Sosua, Dom. Rep.), Mackey's Media, www.WIV4.com, Islandcom Telecommunications,
Blakout Ent. Ltd., Crimestoppers TCI, Alicia Schulman Jewels NYC,
The Mail Drop, The Turks & Caicos Aids Program, Islands Furniture, Video Wave, Omega Business Center,
Turks & Caicos Tourist Board, A&B Computing, BETCO, Turks & Caicos Music & Cultural Festival 07,
Remax Hometown (Marvasti, Tianvan & Associates), Miss Turks & Caicos Beauty Pageant 2007 and
I've done work for many other business and models.

Contact Kazz Forbes Photography
1-649-243-3000
www.myspace.com/mr_vogue
www.modelmayhem.com/kazzforbes

0 comments: